Livescribe Echo Smartpen
INTRODUCING THE HUB
Livescribe 4 GB Echo Smartpen
- Windows XP 32-bit SP2 or higher, or Windows Vista 32 or 64-bit, or Windows 7
- 600MHz CPU or higher
- Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.5.5 or higher
- 300 MB minimum free disk space
- Livescribe Desktop 2.7 for Windows or Mac OS
- Smartpen firmware version 2.7 or later
- Internet connection
- Available USB 2.0 port
Livescribe Dot Paper
- Livescribe dot paper uses regular paper printed with a unique pattern of tiny microdots. This tiny pattern works a lot like a GPS system for your smartpen. It allows a smartpen to capture everything it writes or draws on dot paper.
- Livescribe smartpens only work with Livescribe Dot Paper, so there's a variety of dot paper sizes and types available: College-ruled Notebooks, Lined Journals, Blank Journals, Mini Journals, A5-sized Notebooks, Grid Notebooks, Flip Notepads, and Sticky Notes. You can even print your own dot paper for free from within Livescribe Desktop on many printers.